Memoir's Of A Struggling Black Woman

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Where do I go from hereBlogItemURL>

Dear God it's me again, confused and utterly insane. I am just trying to make it in today's society. I can up with the idea of moving away from Mississippi but I had to come back. I worked three jobs and still nothing happened. My mom keeps telling me to go back to college and get a degree and then maybe I could go to law school. That all sound's great. To be honest though I cringe every time some one mentions going back to school. I don't know why. I owe the school money so that mean I would have to pay them money to get back in school. I just don't have that kind of money right now. On top of all of that I have a child to think of as well. I came up with the plan of going to hair school and just doing hair to make money while I go back to college to complete my degree. My mom thinks that is the craziest idea she had ever heard. I don't know what to do. I have to pray on it. I have to live for me and my kid and forget the rest. The word of the day is self- sufficient , that is what you have to be. You have to make decisions that will benefit yourself and your out come in life. You can't live for others. I learned that just today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home